RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Americans are doing a lot of bingeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a new OnePoll survey, U.S. households are streaming an average of eight hours of programming per day now.
More than half of respondents said they prefer to re-watch a show instead of starting a new one.
The average American has access to four different streaming services, although 42-percent admitted they’ve shared or “borrowed” access to a streaming service.
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- Spurs vs Pelicans game postponed