WATSON, La. (BRPROUD) – The Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office was called to a vehicle accident on Thursday night.
Deputies arrived on Kingfisher St. in the Audubon Lakes subdivision around 11 p.m. and began to investigate the crash.
LPSO said, “Deputies learned that one vehicle struck a mailbox, multiple signs and even a home.”
One person was taken into custody after this incident.
Kathryn Patterson, 40 was arrested and charged with the crimes listed below:
- Reckless Operation of Vehicle
- Operating While Intoxicated (2nd Offense)
- Negligent Vehicle Injuring
- Battery of Police Officer (Minor Injuries)
- Aggravated Criminal Damage to Property
The investigation into this crash remains ongoing.