NEW ORLEANS – This odd combination originated in Neiman Marcus department store restaurant in the 1950s and became an instant favorite. Test Kitchen Taylor is teaching you how to make this great game-day dip!
Million Dollar Dip
1 ½ cups mayonnaise
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
5 green onions, sliced
⅓ cup sliced almonds
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Combine all of the ingredients and serve with crackers. The dip can be served right away or kept covered in the fridge for up to 3 days to use whenever you need it.
Stay tuned for more Big Game Bound Dips and Appetizers right here on WGNO.com!
- Video captures man hitting neighbor’s dog with machete after it attacked his pet pig
- WATCH: Mother tosses baby to neighbor from roof to escape fire
- Woman charged with abuse after deputies say she fired shots at her children
- National security officials to testify on Jan. 6 mistakes
- WATCH: Musician in Louisiana leaves music to battle cancer