NEW ORLEANS – The easiest and most delicious queso is perfect for game day. Test Kitchen Taylor is showing you how it’s done!
Slow Cooker White Queso
8 ounces pepper Jack cheese, cut into cubes
8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into cubes
8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese (not fat free)
1 can (4.5oz) Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup 2% milk
2 cloves garlic
In a small slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for four hours or until everything is melted, stirring to combine.
Turn to warm until ready to serve.
Serve with chips!
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- New COVID variant in California tied to multiple outbreaks