MeowTalk listens to the sounds coming from your cat. Then, it tries to identify what it means, including some that are specifically associated with their owners.
The app uses artificial intelligence software to better understand the animal’s voice. MeowTalk can monitor the sounds of at least 10 cats.
The app allows users to record their cat’s meow and decodes what it means, but the ultimate goal is a smart collar that will translate with a voice response.
The technology is available in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- Securing the state: How Louisiana is preparing for Biden inauguration
- Baton Rouge General slams COVID-19 vaccine myths
- Two Prairieville residents arrested for allegedly setting fire to vacant Port Vincent bar
- AP source: Saints’ Nielsen accepts LSU coordinator job
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship