BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Thousands of frontline health workers in Baton Rouge have began receiving Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday.
The Louisiana Department of Health allocated the vaccine for patients and employees at Fresenius Kidney Care locations statewide.
Baton Rouge is serving as a key distribution hub for Fresenius Kidney Care, according to spokesperson Terry Bellon.
- 1 killed, 2 injured in early morning shooting on Florida Blvd.
- Louisiana lawmakers ready for latest session starting Monday
- GoFundMe account set up for mother and 3 kids after suspect burns their home in Louisiana
- LSU comments on ongoing search for missing student
- Lawsuit: Police officers threatened second lieutenant in the U.S. Army during traffic stop