Three men are learning the hard way when it comes to playing with fire.
State Fire Marshal deputies and Iberville Parish law enforcement officials, have arrested three suspects in connection with a string of arson cases in the Bayou Goula area over a six-month period in 2018
The suspects, identified as local gang members in Iberville Parish, are 19-year-old Tyriek “Reko” Rivers, 19-year-old Donald “Dee Rayy” Vondo and 21-year-old Jerrimiah “Supa” Henderson. All three suspects were taken into custody on Friday, March 15, and booked into the Iberville Parish Jail on the following charges: 2 counts each of Aggravated Arson, 3 counts each of Simple Arson and 1 count each of Patterns of Criminal Street Gang Activity.
The following is a timeline of the cases included in this investigation:
• 2/5/18, 5:07 a.m., 27850 Highway 405, vehicle fire
• 7/21/18, 2:45 a.m., 27850 Highway 405, (2) vehicle fires
• 7/21/18, 3:35 a.m., 53190 Point Street, shed/outdoor kitchen fire
• 8/3/18, 3:38 a.m., 27838 Highway 405, unoccupied structure fire
• 8/19/18, 2:54 a.m., 53135 Point Street, occupied trailer fire
• 8/24/18, 2:57 a.m., 27850 Highway 405, occupied trailer fire
Additional arrests and charges are possible in this case. We ask anyone in the public with information about these cases to submit tips through our Arson Hotline at 1-800-256-5452, or through our online Hot Tip form on LASFM.org.