BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Garage collection will be temporarily suspended for East Baton Rouge Parish on Thursday, August 27, due to Hurricane Laura.
Garbage pickup will resume on August 31.
Out-of-cart debris will be gathered on September 3.
Recyclable collections will remain suspended for the remainder of the week, according to officials.
The North Landfill will resume on August 28.
The latest on Hurricane Laura can be found here.
- Sheriff: NFL defensive end wanted for battery in Louisiana
- Local shelter offering adoptions on National Adopt A Shelter Pet Day
- EBR Parish approaching 50 homicides in 2021, far outpacing last year’s record number
- Shang-Chi trailer: Marvel universe teases first Asian superhero film
- Six days after capsizing, Coast Guard calls off search for 8 crew members of Seacor Power