(NBC)— In light of the coronavirus pandemic, Ticketmaster has changed its refund policy—and customers are not happy.
In the past, ticket holders for concerts, sports and other events that were postponed, canceled or rescheduled, were eligible for a refund.
Now only events that are canceled are refundable.
The company says its refund policy for postponed events are set by event organizers, not Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster also said its policy on postponed events has been consisted, though its wording online has been edited for clarity.
For more information on Ticketmaster’s refund policy, click here.
- LSU falls 14 spots in AP Poll
- LSU fans express excitement football is back at Tiger Stadium
- Electrical malfunction causes house fire in East Baton Rouge
- LDH confirms 5,283 total deaths due to COVID-19, 164,851 confirmed cases
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’