(NBC)— In light of the coronavirus pandemic, Ticketmaster has changed its refund policy—and customers are not happy.
In the past, ticket holders for concerts, sports and other events that were postponed, canceled or rescheduled, were eligible for a refund.
Now only events that are canceled are refundable.
The company says its refund policy for postponed events are set by event organizers, not Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster also said its policy on postponed events has been consisted, though its wording online has been edited for clarity.
For more information on Ticketmaster’s refund policy, click here.
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- LSU students have mixed emotions about potentially taking the COVID-19 vaccine
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Gov. Edwards renews plea for business to move to remote work for employees
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won