(CNN) – Jeopardy! is bringing the brain power. The game’s top three winners will quiz their way toward $1 million.
Call it the battle royale of game shows as Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter and James Holzhauer compete in the challenge.
Here’s how it will work: The three champs will compete in a series of matches and the first player to win three will receive a cool million and be crown the “Greatest of All Time.”
The other two contestants will walk away with $250,000 each.
Each man boasts some pretty impressive stats already. Jennings won a record 74 games straight, Rutter hauled in the most money and Holzhauer holds the title for top single-game winnings.
Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek says this competition should set the record straight on who is the best of the best.
It will air starting Jan. 7.
- Couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Report: Taysom Hill, Latavius Murray likely out with injuries today for playoff game vs. Tampa Bay
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game