HAMMOND, La. (WDSU) — The Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man wanted for obstruction of justice in the disappearance of a Hammond woman.
Sheriff Daniel Edwards is trying to locate 55-year-old Randolph “Randy” Skinner, Sr., of Drake Road.
He is wanted by the TPSO for the crime of obstruction of justice in the disappearance of 21-year-old Deranisha Williams.
Skinner is described as being 5’6″, 150 pounds and brown eyes.
Williams has been missing since Saturday, September 5. She was last seen at a family gathering.
Around 6 p.m. Deranisha left the event with her estranged boyfriend to frequent a nearby convenience store, however, did not return and has not been seen or heard from since, the TPSO says.
Deranisha is about 5’5″ tall, 120 pounds and was last seen wearing a black halter-top, camouflage skirt and red shoes. She also has a tattoo on her right arm with the name of “James, Jr.” and angel wings on her right shoulder.
Detectives are not ruling out foul play in this ongoing investigation.
Anyone with information regarding Skinner’s whereabouts is asked to call Crimestoppers at 800-554-5245.
- Louisiana man crushed when house being raised falls on him
- LPSO arrest man in kidnapping at gunpoint
- Commander’s Cup and Veterans Music and Fun Day to be held in Baton Rouge
- Children sent to Louisiana school after testing positive for COVID-19
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room