The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development is concerned about the increase in serious traffic accidents on the basin bridge on I-10. News 10’s Mark Rigsby went straight to DOTD Secretary Shawn Wilson to talk about the cause of the increase, and what’s being done about it.
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms