BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Happy Monday y’all!
Back to work today and traffic is already looking like it is a Monday.
As you can see below, I-10 East is was closed around LA 415 and traffic backed up for miles.
I-10 East remains closed before LA 415 (Lobdell) due to overturned tractor trailer. Traffic congestion has reached approximately three miles in length. Motorists are advised to take an alternate route.— Baton Rouge Traffic (@BR_Traffic) August 31, 2020
The good news is that two lanes are back open on I-10 East and Lobdell.
The right and left lanes are open on I-10 East before LA 415 (Lobdell) leaving the right shoulder blocked. The tractor trailer will be removed from the shoulder at approximately 8:30 AM. Congestion has reached approximately four miles in length.— Baton Rouge Traffic (@BR_Traffic) August 31, 2020
The plan is for the interstate to be closed after 8:30 a.m. this morning in order to move the the tractor trailer out.
- Louisiana performing better than other Southern states when it comes to Covid-19
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force