(KLFY) – Update: I-10 E is now closed, traffic is being diverted to I-49 to U.S. Hwy 190. Louisiana State Police say this is due to an overturned tanker hauling hazardous materials near Whiskey Bay. I-10 W at LA 975 (Whiskey Bay) remains closed due to this accident. Traffic is also being diverted at LA 415 (Lobdell).
I-10 West is now closed at LA 975 (Whiskey Bay) due to overturned tractor trailer. Traffic is being diverted at LA 415 (Lobdell). Congestion remains minimal. Motorists are advised to take an alternate route.
Visit www.511la.org to stay up-to-date on traffic.
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms