BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Twitter released a tweet stating that the platform has permanently suspended President Donald Trump’s Twitter account.
This comes after the Trump Rally and riot at the nation’s Capitol.
- Mayor Broome gets final dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Louisiana State Health Officer calls neighboring states removal of mask mandates ‘self-defeating’
- Official: Biden and Democrats agree on tighter income limits for stimulus checks
- Louisiana colleges fail to meet harassment training mandate
- With Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza gone, here’s how you may be able to get your cheese fix