A group of U.S. Senators from both sides of the aisle are holding a news conference on Thursday morning.
The news conference in Washington D.C. starts at 8:30 a.m. and will update “their effort to end surprise medical billing,” according to Senator Cassidy’s office.
These senators are expected at this morning’s news conference:
- U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
- U.S. Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO)
- U.S. Senator Todd Young (R-IN)
- U.S. Senator Maggie Hassan (D-NH)
- U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
- U.S. Senator Tom Carper (D-DE)
The U.S Senators are gathering in the Senate Radio and TV Gallery, Room S-325.
If you are interested in watching the news conference, visit Senator Bill Cassidy.