TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The University of Alabama has announced they will be refunding all student season tickets for the upcoming football stadium.
The schedule for the Crimson Tide as well as the other teams have yet to be determined and the number of fans allowed into stadiums is also up for debate. Due to this, the university decided to refund the students.
The school says refunds will be processed within the next 1-2 weeks and will be put back on the card used to make the purchase. The refunds will be automatic and there is no need to make a request.
UA says a new student plan will be announced at a later date and if you have questions, contact the ticket office at 205-348-2262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Families left homeless outside Laura’s disaster zones struggle to find aid
- ACLU of Louisiana files brief supporting refugee facing anti-LGBTQ violence in Ghana
- Second annual “Ultimate Tailgate” doubles as pop-up shop for local businesses
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- New Orleans restaurants can once again serve alcoholic beverages through drive-thru, takeout and curbside pickup