Lake Charles, La. (KLFY) Four juveniles have been arrested on charges that include second degree murder and principal to second degree murder after a 15-year-old girl died following a fight that led to a stabbing inside a Lake Charles store.
The four suspects, girls ages 12, 13 and 14, were booked into the juvenile detention center, according to the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office.
One was charged with second degree murder and three were charged with principal to second degree murder.
The victim died of her injuries after being transported to a local hospital, detectives said.
Late Sunday, Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Tony Mancuso held a press briefing about the Saturday night homicide.
- DOTD announces I-10 widening from 415 to split
- Gov. Edwards: “We could soon receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine which is positive news
- Tigers Shut Out UL-Lafayette on the Road
- Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome releases statement regarding the incident involving BRPD and juvenile
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it