BOSSIER CITY, La. (KTAL/KMSS) — A teenage girl who reportedly ran away from her Bossier City home last week has been found.
According to Bossier City Police, 14-year-old Mariah Venious has been located and is safe.
- Baton Rouge chef to compete in virtual Louisiana Seafood Cook-Off
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Wednesday Night: Early evening storms; Drier by the weekend
- Louisiana officials host food and mask giveaway
- Breonna Taylor decision: What is wanton endangerment?