UPDATE: (1/20/2020) MONROE, La. — Detectives with the Monroe Police Department have announced that the teenager first reported missing on Jan. 17 has been found safe and sound.
ORIGINAL: (1/17/2020) MONROE, La. — Detectives with the Monroe Police Department are currently searching for a runaway teenager from Monroe.
According to police, 16-year-old Jayline Daggs was last seen on Monday, January 13, 2020.
Daggs was last seen wearing a purple tank top, blue jeans, and her hair in a natural afro style.
If you have seen Jayline Daggs, please call the Monroe Police Department at 318-329-2600.
- NFL’s new combine drills may help scouts, attract more fans
- Fatal crash claims lives of pregnant woman and her son
- New Roads’ float riders check safety measures ahead of Mardi Gras
- Experts: Minority voters will have huge impact in Democratic primary
- One-on-one with LSU flame thrower Ali Kilponen