BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Verizon is doing its part for preparing for Hurricane Laura by providing its customers with unlimited calling, texting and data from August 26 until September 1.
The unlimited services will be provided to customers and small business customers who live in Texas and Louisiana.
More information can be found here.
The latest on Hurricane Laura can be found here.
- Chancellor Dr. G. E. Ghali on leave after federal complaints filed against LSU Health Shreveport
- Minnesota police chief, officer both resign after Black driver’s death
- Now hiring: Record demand for Uber drivers as vaccinations rise
- SJBPSO: Body discovered in Mississippi River near Reserve
- Excitement builds for NFL Draft as stage takes shape in downtown Cleveland