(The Livingston Parish News) – The victim of a fatal shooting in the the Town of Livingston this week has been identified, according to the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Darrell Herman Crane, Jr., a 44-year-old from Livingston, has been identified as the person who died following a shooting near the 28,000 block of Herman Simeon Road in Livingston around 1 p.m. on Thursday.
“Our investigation is ongoing at this time pending autopsy results,” Sheriff Jason Ard said in a statement Friday morning.
No arrests have yet been made in the case, according to a spokeswoman for the Sheriff’s Office.
- No tax hikes, benefit drops for Louisiana unemployment fund
- LSU: $6M for engineering scholarships for working students
- Law enforcement cracking down on guns across Capital Region
- Louisiana lawmakers pass bill striking at governor’s power
- LDWF agents seeking leads for illegal killing of alligator in Bayou Manchac