FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) – A possible tornado was caught on camera moving through Fort Walton Beach.
Chief Meteorologist Ed Bloodsworth and Meteorologist Thomas Geboy also caught the funnel cloud on the FWB camera before a warning was issued.
You can find photos of storm damage here: https://www.wkrg.com/…/weather-alert-severe-thunderstorm-w…/
- Living with Diabetes during COVID
- Baton Rouge artists create unique Black Lives Matter mural
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- LSU releases “Road Map to Fall 2020” in preparation for classes to resume
- West Feliciana Parish High School graduation features caravan parade