(CNN Newsource) — Lake Charles, Louisiana is seeing strong winds as Hurricane Laura makes landfall.
The video above shows strong winds ahead of the arrival of the center of Hurricane Laura.
- Nonpartisan group breaks down proposed amendments to Louisiana Constitution
- Ka’Mauri Harrison Act moves to Louisiana Senate floor
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Saints have a “productive” meeting with Mayor Cantrell about fans returning to the Superdome
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma