LAKE CHARLES, La. (CNN/WKRG) — Tolor White, Jr. said his home has suffered significant damage from Hurricane Laura. When he was surveying the damage, the glass windows broke directly next to him. He shared the video with CNN early Thursday morning.
More damage is surely to be revealed as the sun rises in Louisiana. Laura made landfall near Cameron about 1 AM Thursday, just one of ten storms on record to make landfall with winds of more than 150 miles per hour.
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- VIDEO: Woman drives through golf course before crashing into pond, witness says
- Local family displaced after children alert adult to working fire
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected