COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A large alligator was turning heads near Interstate 75 in Collier County over the weekend.
The large reptile was spotted Sunday morning nestled next to a chain-link fence on Alligator Alley.
“Way to at least stay in the grass shoulder and out of the travel lanes!” the FHP joked on Twitter.
According to Naples Daily News, a trapper was brought in to relocate the animal.
- Pandemic silver-lining: Why more parents are looking into home-based child care
- How one group works to keep kids in school, even if they’re learning online
- The big changes one Dallas non-profit made to help kids stay connected in the pandemic
- YMCA program pivots online to get children school-ready during the pandemic
- Rural school district creates free internet service to keep students connected