CONWAY, Ark. (WNCN) – Christmas caroling and stun gun training?
The Conway Police Department says they are a perfect holiday match.
Rookies with the Arkansas police department had to sing a Christmas tune as they got hit by a stun gun.
Officers sing lovely renditions of “Jingle Bells” and “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” before being lowered to the floor – in pain.
It was part of their training in order to be armed with Tasers.
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- State trooper struck on I-485; same area as Friday’s deadly wreck
- 5 killed, 4 injured in tragic interstate crash in North Carolina
- Voluntary recall issued for alcohol-based Mystic Shield hand sanitizer in Louisiana
- Louisiana aid paying for student computers, internet access