LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Laura is slamming into Lake Charles and one landmark in the city is already feeling the effects of the storm.
In this video, you can see windows blowing out of the Capital One Tower.
According to the Hertz Investment Group, “the Tower was constructed with an all-glass exterior finish, reaching 310 feet above ground level.”
- Louisiana Department of Children and Family services seeking foster parents for teens
- Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck buy $60M Beverly Hills mega-mansion
- Meta threatens to block news in California if journalism proposal passes
- Five things to watch in the Senate on the debt ceiling bill
- Why Supreme Court recusals are attracting newfound attention