LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Laura is slamming into Lake Charles and one landmark in the city is already feeling the effects of the storm.
In this video, you can see windows blowing out of the Capital One Tower.
According to the Hertz Investment Group, “the Tower was constructed with an all-glass exterior finish, reaching 310 feet above ground level.”
- Tuesday Morning: Hot and humid today; Possible cool down next week
- Gifty: New and unusual pandemic-proof games for the holidays
- WATCH: 7 a.m. Traffic Update – October 20
- Blood drive held for Louisiana State Trooper battling rare type of cancer
- Bar in Louisiana manages to open after multiple closures due to COVID-19