BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Witnesses say, on June 15, 31-year-old Gabriel Nicole Francis, got into an altercation with a deputy at the Cortana Walmart.
Francis was identified as a suspect in this case and a search ensued for two days.
The suspect was captured in Indianapolis on June 17.
Francis is now in the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison and is facing these charges:
- One count of Attempted First Degree Murder
- One count of Resisting and Officer
- One count of Disarming of a Peace Officer
- One count of Theft of Goods
- One count of Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- One count of Battery of a Police Officer