BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The CDC and FDA have approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for juveniles ages 12 to 15, and Walmart will start offering vaccinations to patients in that age range.
Walmart and Sam’s Club pharmacists will administer the vaccine at all Walmart locations where the Pfizer vaccine is available.
To schedule a COVID-19 vaccination at Walmart, click here.
To schedule a COVID-19 vaccination at Sam’s Club, click here.
- Popeyes offers ‘I Don’t Know Meal’ for the undecided diner
- Louisiana Workforce Commission launches “Back to Work Louisiana” campaign
- LSU’s Skupski, Venus qualify for Tokyo Olympics
- George Floyd statue in Brooklyn vandalized; police investigate as hate crime
- Former governor’s grave found in central Louisiana