BATON ROUGE, La. — Governor John Bel Edwards is scheduled to hold two media briefings on Monday, August 24, related to Hurricanes Marco and Laura.
Both storms have been forecast to impact Louisiana within a few days of each other this week.
The first briefing will be held at 11:30 AM with the second slated to begin at 6 PM.
- BBB warns public about package delivery notice scam
- District 10 Candidate: Jay Gaudet
- Changes being made to how blood is collected and distrusted amid Covid-19
- How to get a $10 credit to spend on any purchase during Amazon Prime Day
- U.S. Senate Candidate: Beryl Billiot