BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Attorneys for Alton Sterling’s children are giving a news conference at noon on Thursday.
This comes after the recent vote by the Baton Rouge City Council about a settlement in the Sterling’s civil case.
Parish Attorney Anderson “Andy” Dotson released a statement late Thursday.
We do not comment on pending litigation and will also not comment on unsubstantiated and untrue allegations by opposing counsel which have no bearing on the facts and issues of the litigation. The sole directive of the Parish Attorney is to do what is in the best interest of the City-Parish and its citizens and we continue to strive to achieve that directive. We have been, and always will be, available for our Metro-Council members to discuss any pending litigation in our office. Our door is always open.
- Saturday Night: Grey and gloomy days; More rain from Beta
- LSU Soccer Drops Season Opener at Arkansas, 2-0
- Why leadership is natural for Chris Curry
- Locals arrest two men at traffic stop with drug possession
- Historic railroad caboose for sale in Louisiana