(CNN) – A Florida priest is making people want to get up and dance.
Father Ricardo Rivera had everyone on their feet at a pep rally at Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale on Friday.
He joined dancers and cheerleaders during their routine and didn’t miss a beat.
Father Rivera is a senior Theology teacher and an ordained priest.
His appearance was a surprise for everyone except the dance coach.
The crowd went wild at the end of the routine.
The video already has more than 17,000 views on Twitter.
- Several parishes, Gov. John Bel Edwards address questions surrounding Mardi Gras during pandemic
- Southwest removes family from flight after 3-year-old with autism refuses mask
- Couple married 63 years reunites after spending months apart due to pandemic
- Baton Rouge man dies in early morning crash on Airline Hwy.
- Parents worry kids have too much screen time amid virtual learning, experts weigh in