NAPLES, Fla. (WFLA) – A man had quite the surprise when a dolphin decided to join him while he was foil boarding at Clam Pass in Naples.
The dolphin was spotted swimming alongside Matthew Smith, leaping in and out of the water and the entire encounter was caught on camera!
It seemed like the dolphin wanted to make sure it didn’t miss out on the fun.
- FBI director warns of increasing threat of white extremists
- ‘Inhumane’ conditions continue for migrants living in Mexican border towns, nonprofit says
- Fauci answers: Can you have a dinner party if you’re vaccinated?
- Biden involved with Senate Dems to pass $1.9T relief package
- Third stimulus check calculator: How much will you get?