BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – COVID-19 is up for discussion at a Monday morning news conference at City Hall.
EBR Parish healthcare partners are joining Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome at 9:30 a.m.
“Mayor Broome and health officials will provide an update on COVID-19 in East Baton Rouge Parish as it relates to protecting hospital capacity and the economy,” according to the mayor’s office.
- Ft. Jackson Army trainee in custody after allegedly hijacking school bus full of children
- Former CHRISTUS nurse accused of murdering patients files motion to throw out his interviews with police
- Biden supports waiving COVID vaccine patent rights
- Check your mailbox! Thousands of unclaimed property checks are going out now
- Father calls for reforms to prevent Black moms from dying in childbirth