MOBILE, Ala. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Sally made landfall near Gulf Shores, Ala., as a Category 2 hurricane, with sustained winds over 105 m.p.h.
The slow-moving storm is expected to bring “catastrophic” flooding as it continues to move through the Gulf Coast.
BRPROUD’s Jonah Gilmore was on the ground near the Causeway Bridge in Mobile on Tuesday night with the latest updates.
- New Orleans Saints release updated injury report with 3 new names
- Tropical Storm Beta leaves mark in Delcambre
- Drew Brees is focused on team success, not his stats through two games
- Dr. Birx: ‘Louisiana made changes that saved people’s lives’
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives