BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – LSU is giving an update on how the school is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This information was given out at a 10 a.m. news conference on Wednesday, September 9th.
“This week’s briefing will be given by interim LSU President Tom Galligan, along with LSU Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering Professor John Pardue, who will discuss a COVID-19-related wastewater study his team is conducting on the campus” according to LSU.
- Friday Night: Stormy weekend; Cooler next week
- Ponchatoula tops St. Amant, 24-14
- U-High Cubs knock Evangel Christian out of the playoffs
- USS Kidd partners with apparel line showcasing the accomplishments of Black Americans in the U.S. Military
- New rule could allow gas, firing squads for US executions