BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – LSU is giving an update on how the school is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This information was given out at a 10 a.m. news conference on Wednesday, September 9th.
“This week’s briefing will be given by interim LSU President Tom Galligan, along with LSU Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering Professor John Pardue, who will discuss a COVID-19-related wastewater study his team is conducting on the campus” according to LSU.
- LSU clinches series with Friday night win at Auburn
- Louisiana House committee advances bill prohibiting employers from discriminating against natural hairstyles
- Bill allowing parents to request cameras in special education classrooms heads to State Senate
- Louisiana troopers knew baby was in fleeing suspect’s car before both were killed in Mississippi
- Food distribution and COVID-19 vaccines sites available in BR on Saturday