NAVARRE, Fla. (WKRG) — Cellphone video from Rachel Aloy shows a kiteboarder jumping over a volleyball net at Juana’s Pagodas in Navarre.
Water continues to flood the courts, as well as coastal areas across Northwest Florida, as Hurricane Sally draws nearer.
Thankfully, the kiteboarder completed the move safely.
- LSU baseball fall practice to begin Wednesday afternoon
- Tuesday Night: Much cooler tonight; Another cold front on Thursday
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Cease Fire BR March against violence to be held on Thursday
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise