(CNN) – Sheriff’s deputies in California on Monday lent a helping hand to a bear that got stuck while dumpster diving.
According to a posting on the Placer County Sheriff’s website, the bear is known around the area as “T-shirt.”‘
He got the nickname because of a white patch of fur on his chest.
This wasn’t “T-shirt’s” first run-in with the law.
According to the posting, he’s had prior encounters with police.
- LSU ends losing streak with road win vs Texas A&M
- Spanish Town comes up with creative way to celebrate Mardi Gras
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Slain rapper “Lady Q” remembered following deadly weekend in Baton Rouge
- Suspect arrested for alleged arson in St. George Fire Protection District