SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Bidi bidi bom bom!
Netflix on Tuesday released a first look teaser trailer for its upcoming limited series “Selena: The Series Part 1.”
Christian Serratos, who will be playing the Queen of Tejano, can be seen rocking the signature purple, glittery jumpsuit Selena wore during her iconic 1993 performance in Houston.
She’s also seen putting on lipstick and practicing her dance moves as her mother looks on and “Como La Flor” plays in the background.
The caption to the video reads, “Christian Serratos will play Selena Quintanilla in a coming of age story chronicling the iconic singer’s rise.”
The limited series will premiere in 2020.
Latest News Headlines:
- LSU ends losing streak with road win vs Texas A&M
- Spanish Town comes up with creative way to celebrate Mardi Gras
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Slain rapper “Lady Q” remembered following deadly weekend in Baton Rouge
- Suspect arrested for alleged arson in St. George Fire Protection District