(CNN) – Move over, pizza rat!
A woman caught a groundhog chowing down on a slice of pizza on her front porch in Philadelphia, and apparently staring down her two dogs.
Kristin Chalela Bagnell said she spotted the rodent outside her house on Tuesday. It munched on the slice for about an hour before scurrying away.
Bagnell said the groundhog has been spotted several times around the neighborhood, but never with an entire slice of pizza.
- Why virtual teachers are modern day superheroes
- Family First: Neighborhood Yoga
- LDH: 523 confirmed coronavirus cases among K-12 schools statewide
- Secretary of State “takes full responsibilty” for maintenance error that took down online voter registration portal
- Sickle Cell Disease Awareness month: BR nurse practitioner shares advocacy