Share your weather video or pictures by sending them to email@example.com.
PECANIERE, La. (KLFY) — Locals captured tornadic activity in rural St. Landry Parish and Acadia Parish at around 2 p.m. on Monday as a heavy band of thunderstorms moved across Acadiana.
Kayla Richard shared the video above with News 10, noting that the tornado broke up before it left the field seen in the video. No injuries have been reported, though tornado warnings were in effect for portions of Acadiana for the majority of the afternoon.
Kasey Touchet captured the video above between Lyons Point and Crowley at around 2:30 p.m.
Jordan Breaux, meanwhile, captured footage of a funnel cloud that doesn’t quite make it to tornado status east of La. 13 north of La. 92 in Acadia Parish.
- LSU Swimmer turns USA podium purple, gold & jorts
- One critically injured near Florida Blvd, EMS says
- Video: Young children caught between masked gunman, victim nearly shot on New York sidewalk
- LSU Board urges LDOH to add COVID-19 vaccine to list of required vaccines for students
- Family of Dontrunner Robinson march at city hall demanding justice