(CNN) – Will Smith is a superstar with a five-star rating…on Lyft.
The actor went undercover as a driver as part of “Bad Boys for Lyft,” a play on words that cross promotes Lyft with Smith’s new movie “Bad Boys for Life.”
The unsuspecting passengers were very surprised by their celebrity driver, with one so shocked that she blurted out expletives.
Not only did the experience “lyft” their spirits, but the passengers also received a free year of Lyft rides!
- Nick and Terry Saban donate to save Space Camp in Huntsville
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Postgame Show: Saints fall to the Raiders 34-24
- LSU season ticket holders ‘disappointed’ they didn’t get all of their tickets
- Louisiana man handed life sentence after first-degree rape conviction
- Canadian woman suspected of mailing ricin to Trump, South Texas officials linked to her 2019 arrest, deportation