CLEVELAND (WJW) — Just because football players are required to play in nearly every kind of weather doesn’t mean they know how to thrive in snow.
**See Clevelanders react to the snow in the video, above**
And as the first big snowstorm of the year has blanketed Northeast Ohio, various Cleveland Browns players weighed in on their social media platforms today.
Wide receiver Jarvis Landry’s reaction alone is pure gold (and teammate Tae Davis agreed):
Another Southerner, Ronnie Harrison Jr., also took issue with the white stuff:
Check out other reactions below:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration