BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- As tropical storm 14 and Tropical Storm Laura approach the Gulf Coast, West Baton Rouge officials want the public to begin preparing for severe weather.
“In preparation for rain and high winds, secure toys and objects that can become airborne. Keep garbage cans and limbs out of the roadways and ditches to keep drainage and traffic flowing,” said WBR officials.
More on the latest of the two storms can be found here.
- LSU Defeats SIU-E 94-81 On Opening Night
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Saints looking for first win in Denver since 1994
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’