PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman is accused of setting fire to her boyfriend’s home after catching him cheating.
Citing an arrest report, the Pensacola News Journal reports 47-year-old Tyetha Moore was standing in the driveway of the unoccupied home when firefighters arrived on Nov. 7. She told a battalion chief that she recently moved out of the home after catching her boyfriend cheating.
The report says neighbors told firefighters that Moore had borrowed a water bottle of gasoline from them earlier in the day. They told firefighters that they watched Moore climb over a fence into the home’s backyard and try to remove a window screen. It says the neighbors later saw Moore leave the backyard with an empty water bottle.
Moore was arrested last week and charged with first-degree arson.
- Health program offers free diapers for moms who quit smoking
- Over $4K worth of equipment stolen from Entergy, Police asking public for information
- Tejano music legend Selena will be honored with nearly 12-hour concert 25 years after her death
- NOPD looking for missing woman
- Wednesday Morning: Chilly nights; Warm and dry weekend