KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A woman was charged with aggravated assault after she allegedly stabbed her boyfriend with scissors during an argument about sleeping arrangements, Knoxville Police said.
Pamala Holladay, 72, has been charged with felony aggravated assault, according to a report from the Knoxville Police Department.
Police responded to the 4400 block of Whittle Springs Road around 2:40 p.m. Thursday. The victim told police he had been stabbed in the face by Holladay and had a laceration next to his left eye treated at the scene.
The victim told police the stabbing occurred during an argument over sleeping arrangements. The arrest report noted both parties were extremely intoxicated.
Holladay had no injuries but was transported to UT Medical Center for a mental evaluation.
Holladay is set to appear in court for an arraignment on Tuesday, Feb. 11. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Dr. King’s legacy remembered during MLK Day “the urban experience” at Millennial Park
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery