ZACHARY, La. (BRPRPOUD)- After Governor John Bel Edwards announcement of reopening the state with entering Phase 3, schools begin to prepare.
Zachary Community School district announced 7-12 graders will transition to hybrid to “full traditional” learning.
Those who are currently learning virtual will remain with virtual instruction. Students have the option to return to in person class next semester.
Middle and High School hybrid groups A and B will attend school five day a week starting September 21.
Phase 3 will allow group sizes to increase from 25 to 50 people and school bus capacity to up to 75 percent.
- Kobe Dillon sets SWAC all-time record in Southern blowout win vs UAPB
- Loved ones say final goodbyes to Master Trooper Adam Gaubert
- DC Comics changes Superman’s motto, replaces ‘the American way’
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for litter removal efforts
- Monroe man arrested on 23 counts of Monetary Instrument Abuse and multiple drug charges