ZACHARY, La. (BRPRPOUD)- After Governor John Bel Edwards announcement of reopening the state with entering Phase 3, schools begin to prepare.
Zachary Community School district announced 7-12 graders will transition to hybrid to “full traditional” learning.
Those who are currently learning virtual will remain with virtual instruction. Students have the option to return to in person class next semester.
Middle and High School hybrid groups A and B will attend school five day a week starting September 21.
Phase 3 will allow group sizes to increase from 25 to 50 people and school bus capacity to up to 75 percent.
- Ochsner talking about children as young as 12 being able to get the Pfizer COVID vaccine
- PHOTOS: Bear has close call on utility poles
- More than 1,000 gas stations in the Southeast report running out of fuel thanks to panic-buying
- Deputies say woman stuffed cellphones, drugs into her underwear in prison smuggling scheme
- Video shows fighter’s incredible knockout kick in first-ever MMA fight