ZACHARY, La. (BRPRPOUD)- After Governor John Bel Edwards announcement of reopening the state with entering Phase 3, schools begin to prepare.
Zachary Community School district announced 7-12 graders will transition to hybrid to “full traditional” learning.
Those who are currently learning virtual will remain with virtual instruction. Students have the option to return to in person class next semester.
Middle and High School hybrid groups A and B will attend school five day a week starting September 21.
Phase 3 will allow group sizes to increase from 25 to 50 people and school bus capacity to up to 75 percent.
- Louisiana jail guard accused of trying to smuggle cocaine
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses
- Mushrooms linked to salmonella outbreaks found in Louisiana
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu