ZACHARY, La. (BRPRPOUD)- After Governor John Bel Edwards announcement of reopening the state with entering Phase 3, schools begin to prepare.
Zachary Community School district announced 7-12 graders will transition to hybrid to “full traditional” learning.
Those who are currently learning virtual will remain with virtual instruction. Students have the option to return to in person class next semester.
Middle and High School hybrid groups A and B will attend school five day a week starting September 21.
Phase 3 will allow group sizes to increase from 25 to 50 people and school bus capacity to up to 75 percent.
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- LSU students have mixed emotions about potentially taking the COVID-19 vaccine
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Gov. Edwards renews plea for business to move to remote work for employees
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won