NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVLA/WGMB) — It’s a Sunday morning in Louisiana and the only things on our minds is the Tigers playing in the National Championship game tomorrow night.
This morning LSU head coach Ed Orgeron and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney gave the latest as both sets of Tigers prepare for a showdown on the bayou.
- Louisiana educators have questions about reopening schools
- Crime Stoppers tip leads to arrest of 28-year-old local man
- La. lawmakers refuse to shield incentive recipient details
- Advocate for those abused by priests seek state police probe
- Medical marijuana expansion nears final passage in Louisiana