BURBANK, Calif. (BRPROUD) – It has been 55 years since Days of Our Lives first hit the airwaves.
NBC says the television series is celebrating by holding a special virtual fan event called, “Day of Days.”
The free event is taking place on Saturday, Nov. 21.
According to NBC, starting at 10 a.m., fans will have a chance to take advantage of these virtual events:
- Q&A panel sessions
- Quizzes and trivia challenges
- A virtual behind-the-scenes set tour with an exclusive look at Salem in 2020
- “At-home” content with cast members
Anyone in the United States can take part in this fan event and NBC says these Days of Our Lives stars are scheduled to take part:
Deidre Hall, Drake Hogestyn, Brandon Barash, Robert Scott Wilson, Lauren Koslow, Josh Taylor, Marci Miller, Billy Flynn, Emily O’Brien, Cady McClain, Matthew Ashford, Judi Evans, Wally Kurth, Mary Beth Evans, Stephen Nichols, James Reynolds, Sal Stowers, Lamon Archey, Nadia Bjorlin, Mike Manning, Paul Telfer, Linsey Godfrey, Camila Banus, Isabel Durant, Lindsay Arnold, Bill Hayes, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Eric Martsolf, Arianne Zucker, Stacey Haiduk, Brandon Beemer, Martha Madison, John Aniston, Jay Kenneth Johnson, Lucas Adams, Suzanne Rogers, Galen Gering, Tamara Braun, Bryan Dattilo.
- Analysis: Louisiana lawmakers renew talk of TOPS disparities
- Fiancé of missing boater gives update on Sunday’s search for remaining Seacor Power crewmen lost at sea
- United Cajun Navy joins search for missing crew members
- Dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Louisiana native’s newly released book ‘Love and Happiness’ is candid and revealing